To wrap up our week of Breast Cancer Awareness, THG is following the American Cancer Society’s Making Strides Against Breast Cancer. This is a wonderful organization that provides a variety of information and support for those who have cancer, who know someone who has or had cancer, and anyone else who wants to know how to get involved in fundraising, supporting or learning about Breast Cancer.
This website provides information on:
- How to stay healthy and lower your risk of developing cancer
- The latest information on the cancer research that is going on at the American Cancer Society (ACS)
- Available treatment and support options available to those who are dealing with issues surrounding their diagnosis.
- How to be involved in finding a cure, including fundraising and participating in local “Making Strides” walks.
- Where to go to find nationwide events and resources.
This site provides resources, support, and information to help those affected by Breast Cancer, answering questions and providing guidance.
Don’t forget! This weekend, Saturday, October 27, 9 a.m. at Crown Center is the Making Strides of Kansas City‘s fundraising walk. There is still time to sign-up and volunteer for yourself or your friends, family and community. Pop on some pink and make a difference today!